At St. Michael's Primary School, communication is essential to keep our families informed of the learning and events that are happening at our school.
There are various types of communication that we use to provide information, updates and reminders so that everyone is aware of what is happening and when.
Some of the communication methods we use are:
• Weekly newsletters
• Skoolbag App
• Permission notes
• Letters or phone calls from teachers
and of course our website to keep you up to date with our school.
To View Term 2 newsletters click on the dates below.
27th-Parent Teacher Chats-School concludes at 1:30pm
29th-Term 2 Concludes
17th-Year 1/2 Excursion to Como House
20th-Year 5/6 Excursion to NGV
23rd-Parent Morning Cuppa
23rd-Grade Prep Excursion to Museum
25th School Advisory Board Meeting-6:30pm
Other ways that we communicate with our families are:
• Parent Information learning sessions and feedback for parents on student progress and support for learning.
• Learning Expos to showcase the work the children have completed
• Parent, teacher and child conversations to develop a partnership approach to supporting children’s learning
• Learning at Home information for students and parents
• School community events to get to know each other and develop relationships such as the Welcome BBQ at the beginning of each year.
• Every parent or carer is welcome into the yard and school hall in the mornings and afternoons to chat with teachers and other staff and parents to continue building our welcoming learning community.