Are you looking for Term 1 & Term 2 Newsletters? Please find any previous newsletters on this page.
TERM 1 2016
TERM 2 2016
TERM 4 2016
15th-Feast of the Assumption of Mary
19th-Parish Mass celebration with Archbishop Hart -6pm
1st - Fathers Day Breakfast
15th-Footy Day Celebration
19th -St Michael's Feast Day Celebration
Other ways that we communicate with our families are:
• Parent Information learning sessions and feedback for parents on student progress and support for learning.
• Learning Expos to showcase the work the children have completed
• Parent, teacher and child conversations to develop a partnership approach to supporting children’s learning
• Learning at Home information for students and parents
• School community events to get to know each other and develop relationships such as the Welcome BBQ at the beginning of each year.
• Every parent or carer is welcome into the yard and school hall in the mornings and afternoons to chat with teachers and other staff and parents to continue building our welcoming learning community.