Are you looking for 2016 Newsletters? Please find any previous newsletters on this page.
TERM 1 2016
TERM 2 2016
TERM 4 2016
27th First Aid Schools Incursion
28th- Year 1/2 Assembly & raffle Draw
29th Term 1 Concludes
16th-Term 2 Begins
25th-Anzac Day (School Closed)
1st-Cyber Safety Parent Evening
9th-Mothers Day Celebration
13th-17th-Naplan-Year 3 & 5
26th National Sorry Day
11th-Queens Birthday (School Closed)
29th-Term 2 Concludes
Other ways that we communicate with our families are:
• Parent Information learning sessions and feedback for parents on student progress and support for learning.
• Learning Expos to showcase the work the children have completed
• Parent, teacher and child conversations to develop a partnership approach to supporting children’s learning
• Learning at Home information for students and parents
• School community events to get to know each other and develop relationships such as the Welcome BBQ at the beginning of each year.
• Every parent or carer is welcome into the yard and school hall in the mornings and afternoons to chat with teachers and other staff and parents to continue building our welcoming learning community.