A FOCUS ON LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES AT ST. MICHAEL’S
St. Michael’s Primary School community welcomes children and their families to a world of opportunities for learning.
As a family partnerships school we welcome culturally diverse and multi-faith families to come together and learn as a community.
Supporting your child’s education is important as they take the journey in preparing for their future.
At St. Michael’s we encourage parent support for learning in partnership to guide children on their journey.
Our community provides opportunities for families to be involved and engaged in:
• Family activities, assemblies, cultural celebrations, community building and information sessions connected with learning at school.
27th-Parent Teacher Chats-School concludes at 1:30pm
29th-Term 2 Concludes
17th-Year 1/2 Excursion to Como House
20th-Year 5/6 Excursion to NGV
23rd-Parent Morning Cuppa
23rd-Grade Prep Excursion to Museum
25th School Advisory Board Meeting-6:30pm
Parents and carers are also encouraged to be aware of and attend:
• Informative sessions and feedback for parents on student progress and support for learning
• Parent, teacher and child conversations to develop a partnership approach to supporting children’s learning
• Learning Expos, showcasing the work of our students
• Working bees and fundraising activities to improve our school.